Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles
Dedicated to improving the quality of life of all people in Houston through sustained investments in high-performing education, healthcare, public service and arts organizations.
The Foundation is long-term oriented and envisions a Greater Houston region that grows even more caring, vibrant and robust with age.
- Honors the entrepreneurial spirit and optimism of our Founder
- Aims to increase access to opportunities for the underserved
- Seeks ways to effect change at scale
- Values critical thinking, an eagerness to improve and innovative approaches
- Acts as both a catalyst and a collaborative community partner, giving time and thought leadership as well as grant dollars.